There are several reasons why you may not be able to pay:
- Trying to pay via bank transfer, which Goboony does not allow.
- The amount required exceeds the limit of your card.
- Your credit card does not support 3D secure payment.
- The bank is refusing the transaction.
How can you solve each of these issues?
- Unable to pay via bank transfer: Pay using a debit card or credit card on the booking page.
- Exceeds your limit: Contact our Support Team, and ask them to split your payment. You will then be able to pay a smaller instalment and pay the remainder in the time leading up to your trip.
- 3D secure payment: Try an alternative debit or credit card which supports 3D secure payment or contact the Goboony Support Team.
- Bank is refusing the transaction: Contact your bank and authorise the payment, you should then be able to make the payment on the Goboony platform and it will process successfully.
✔️ Payments go through a secure connection with a payment provider
✔️ Your data is never shared with third parties
✔️ The hire fee is held in a third-party account until 24 hours after your booking begins