After sending your request, you wait for the Advertiser to either accept or decline your request. Here's what you can expect:
The Advertiser's actions:
- Comment: The Advertiser may respond to your message, ask questions, or request an appointment before accepting your booking request.
- Accept: The Advertiser accepts your booking request.
- Reject: The Advertiser does not accept your booking request, for various reasons.
- Cancelled: If the Advertiser doesn't respond within 48 hours, your booking request is automatically cancelled.
Important points to note:
- A request is non-binding until it is paid.
- An accepted booking will prompt a payment request.
- Payments are processed securely through a payment provider.
- You are not obligated to proceed with the booking until you make the first payment.
- The Advertiser receives the rental payment when you set off on your trip.
How does the Advertiser know about your request?
The Advertiser receives an email, SMS, or push notification for each received booking request. We strive to inform Advertisers directly and encourage them to respond quickly. If you don't receive a response, you can send another booking request to the same of a different Advertiser.