After returning the vehicle, completing the Goform with the Advertiser and uploading the Goform to the booking dashboard, the Advertiser has a maximum of 72 hours to notify us if the deposit needs to be withheld for damages or additional fees.
Here's what happens in case of damages or potential extra costs:
1. The Advertiser blocks the deposit return and sends us the Goform, which should include your mutual agreement on the damage.
2. We will inform you and wait for the Advertiser to provide the exact costs, including invoices and receipts.
3. Once we have an overview of the exact costs, we will notify you and give you 5 days to contest them if you believe they are incorrect. In case you choose to contest, you must explain your reasoning to the Advertiser and provide supporting evidence.
4. After the 5-day period (or earlier if an agreement is reached), we will deduct the costs from the deposit and settle the booking accordingly.
5. The remaining deposit will be returned to you.
If no damages or additional costs need to be charged, the deposit will be released to the account you used to pay for the booking. Typically, it takes between 1-5 working days for the deposit to reach your account.