After returning the vehicle, the Advertiser can decide whether to release or hold the security deposit. If they choose to hold the deposit, they will add the additional costs to the booking, which can be viewed on your booking page.
After the advertiser has added all additional costs, you have the option to accept or refuse these costs. If you disagree with the stated amounts, it is important to communicate this to the Advertiser and provide a clear explanation.
We have outlined a few tips on how you and the advertiser can solve a dispute together:
- Communicate quickly to avoid delays and prevent misunderstandings.
- Listen and try to understand each other’s perspective.
- Clearly state the issues and the specific costs involved.
- Share supporting evidence such as photographs, videos, receipts etc.
- Use the Goboony platform policies as a guideline to come to a fair solution.
- Be flexible and open to agree on a solution that works for both of you.
- Document the terms of your agreement in writing to avoid future misunderstandings. We recommend keeping all communication on the platform for record-keeping purposes.
- Maintain a positive and respectful tone. It will help create a more amicable solution.
If you and the Advertiser are unable to come to an agreement, please reach out to the Goboony Support Team, and we will assist in mediating the situation.