Creating a Goboony account is essential for a smooth booking process. Here's what you need to know:
1. Contact details and account creation:
- Provide your contact details to communicate with Advertisers and receive notifications.
- Your details are securely transferred to the rental agreement and GoForm.
- Use your account to log in and stay updated on bookings.
2. Required information for hiring a campervan:
- Provide your name (or the primary driver's name) for clarity and contract purposes.
- Other contact details are used for the rental agreement and communication.
- Bank details are not required until a payment needs to be made.
- Upload your document of identification as a safety measure.
- A profile photo can increase Advertiser's confidence in hiring out to you.
- Advertisers may request additional documents for insurance purposes.
3. Age requirements:
- Users must be 18 or older to create an account, send requests and confirm bookings.
- Minimum and maximum ages for hiring vary per listing, determined by the Advertiser and insurance requirements.
- Advertisers may have guidelines regarding children/ babies in their motorhome.
Ensure a smooth experience by providing accurate information. For the latest details, visit our website or contact our support team.