Setting custom pricing on your listing throughout the year is easy and necessary to make the most of hiring out. It can be done in just a few simple steps.
Setting your rates
- When logged in, click on your profile in the top right of any page and then click on My Motorhome(s).
- Scroll down and click on pricing located under the conditions section on the left-hand side.
- To set default pricing, input your desired prices in the 4 fields (Low, Shoulder early, High, and Shoulder late).
- Click the blue 'Save' Button.
If you would like to change your rate for particular periods, you can do so by adding custom rates. These are separate from the low and peak seasons and can be applied throughout the year. To add a custom period, do the following:
- Custom rates can be added in the same place as the default pricing.
- Simply scroll down till you see the blue button saying 'Add a custom rate'
- Once you are on the pricing page, select 'Add a custom rate'
- You will then be able to enter the dates when you would like the custom rates to apply and the amount of the daily rate. Make sure to press Save!
Please note: As a new Advertiser, our recommended rates will be set as the maximum rates for your first two bookings. After confirming your first two bookings, you will have the flexibility to adjust your rates or add custom rates.