At the top of the page, you'll see the Sign-up button, which will provide you with three options.
You can sign up with Facebook, Google or with your email address. The first two options are simply to make the process easier for you, to avoid filling in all your details and uploading a photo. Goboony will not gain access to those accounts.
After you have chosen a method to sign up, you will need to verify your email address. You can do this by clicking on the button in the email sent to you - be sure to check your spam folder in case it has ended up there.
We will need the below details for you to sign up successfully:
- Your full name as per your ID
- Contact email and address details
- Bank details for payment
Once this is done, you can create an advertisement for your motorhome.
Making an account with Goboony will allow you to make full use of our platform's services. With a Goboony account, you can do the following:
- Create an advertisement for your motorhome or campervan
- Manage your booking requests, and get notifications and updates
- Communicate with the Travellers of Goboony
- Ensure safety on our platform
- In addition, we require your details to validate that you are a real person and to ensure the safety of our site. These details will be automatically transferred to your rental agreement and GoForm once you've had a booking confirmed.
☑️ Goboony meets all GDPR requirements
☑️ Goboony meets all requirements of AVG
☑️ Goboony never sells data to third parties
☑️ Other users will not see your account details, except for a Traveller once a booking has been confirmed