When creating an advertisement for your motorhome you must enter the below details:
- Brand, licence plate, year of construction, fuel type
- Whether the vehicle is Manual or Automatic
- Number of sleeping places and number of seats (with seatbelts)
- Insurance information based on the policy (roadside assistance and replacement transport)
After you have entered this information you can write a short biography about the vehicle on your advertisement and upload photos. It is best to add as much information as possible, including what amenities the vehicle has and the spec of it.
Make sure the house rules are filled in correctly as this will help you to receive bookings you are likely happy to accept and save you time in messaging or declining requests.
Last but not least, the pricing must also be input, the availability of your vehicle and its collection and return times.
The information we require from yourself is as follows:
- Your contact information and address to generate the rental agreement and GoForm
- Bank details so we can pay you
- Form of ID to meet PDS2
✔️️ Goboony will never sell your data to third parties
✔️️ Contact Information and your address are not visible to the customer until a booking has been confirmed