We welcome motorhomes and campervans of all shapes, sizes and ages. Goboony is home to all kinds of vehicles that have some type of accommodation and facilities. We allow the following providing they meet our criteria:
- Van conversions (self-built or professional conversions providing they have had the relevant checks)
- Camping cars
- Cars with roof tents
- Converted panel vans or any vehicle that has been converted to function like a camper van
We do not allow statics or caravans on Goboony.
The way we see it, there is a motorhome out there for everyone and whether your motorhome/camper van could be hired out on Goboony is more a matter of its condition and meeting certain safety requirements.
In order to hire out your vehicle through Goboony it would need to have the following:
- An in-date MOT
- Insurance agreed in principle with either a self-drive hire policy or a pay-as-you-go insurance setup that covers rental
- The vehicle must have as many regulation-functioning seatbelts as you specify seats on a listing
- A gas safety certificate which should be renewed on an annual basis once you start hiring out. You can view workshops near you here.