Trip Cancellation Cover ensures that your trip is refundable if you or one of your travelling companions cannot attend the trip.
You are covered up to the original purchase price of the ticket. Make sure you check your inclusions, as they can differ from country to country.
You may be covered if:
● You or another traveller is ill or injured.
● Public transport is disrupted and causes you to miss your trip and there was no alternative
service available at a similar cost.
● Emergency services need you to be at home.
● A public authority issues a travel warning for the day of or before your event. This can include
extreme weather and terrorism.
● You are selected for jury or military duty.