When you pick up the motorhome, it is vital that you check it extensively with the Advertiser. This is to show you how it all works, but also to ensure that there are no existing damages or issues. You should fill in the GoForm together, and ensure you both sign it.
Here are some important points to discuss:
- Any different agreements regarding an alternative collection and return time (recorded on the GoForm)
- What house rules do you need to take into account? (e.g. smoking, pets, going overseas)
- Ask the Advertiser for a motorhome manual/guide
- Ask the Advertiser any specific questions you may have, ensure they have explained how everything works
- Discuss the state in which the motorhome must be returned, e.g. cleanliness, fuel tank, water tank
- Takes photos and a video of the motorhome upon collection, to show the condition it was in at the beginning of the trip
Then you are ready to start your adventure!
✅Goboony provides a GoForm, which is used as primary evidence in any disputes