Verifying your details can give the Advertiser a sense of security in renting out to you, and can make completing your profile easier. But how do you verify your details?
- Ensure that you are logged in
- Click on your name (PC) or Menu (Smartphone) at the top right of your screen
- Click on Account
- Click on Verifications
These are the verification options possible on our website:
- Email Address: This can be verified through the link in the confirmation email sent to you after registering on Goboony. This is required for sending a booking request.
- Facebook and Google+: You can verify your account through these platforms, which also fills in your details for you. Goboony will not have access to your accounts.
- Phone: Click on the verify phone number button. You will receive an SMS, containing a code for you to fill in.
- Drivers license: You can upload a photo of your drivers license, this will not be shared further.
☑️Verified data provides Advertisers with a sense of security and trust, they will only be able to see your contact details after a booking is confirmed
☑️Goboony and Advertisers will not have access to your Facebook or Google account
☑️Only Goboony will be able to see your drivers license
☑️Goboony meets all GDPR requirements