Please ensure that you contact your insurance provider if your vehicle has been damaged whilst out on hire. It is important that this is done as soon as you are made aware of any damage, as notifying an insurer of damage makes any potential claims process much smoother.
Once your vehicle is returned to you there are a few steps you need to take.
- First of all, you need to make sure that you thoroughly check the vehicle for all possible damages, if any damages are found you must written down on the Goform, along with any pictures or videos.
- Following on from this, both the Traveller and the Advertiser must sign this Goform, this states that you both agree with everything that appears on the form.
- As the Advertiser, you must then upload the Goform to the booking page and enter all additional costs- If you do not yet know the cost, please tick the "Costs Unknown" box
- All other supporting documents must then be uploaded, these include:
- Photo of the damage
- Invoice for the repair
- Proof of payment
- The Traveller then has up to 5 days to accept or refute the costs
- If the Traveller accepts the additional costs, the monies will be released to you
Damages that are above your excess amount
For quotes that are above the amount set as your excess please contact your provider as they will need to process a claim for the remaining amount, Goboony will only be able to assist you retrieve funds up to the
value of your excess.